| Kindergarten - 5th Grade |
| June 3rd - July 26th |
| 7:00AM - 3:30PM |
| Flexible Scheduling |
| Academic, Arts, Social & Spiritual Enrichment |
- Specialized Academic Enrichment - Students will be given time and guidance on their current grade level review.
- Outdoor Play - Students will take part in out-door group games, sports and free play.
- Arts - Students will have the opportunity to participate in many different types of teacher directed and student directed creative fine arts.
- Social Development - Students will have the opportunity to work together as a group in discussion, group games and activities.
- Field Trips - Students will be able to participate in walking field trips to local places in our community like parks, library, and local eateries.
- Christian Setting - Students will be going through a daily devotional, designed for elementary school age children. This is a good opportunity for children to grow in their faith, in a safe and accepting environment.
- Highly Qualified Teaching Staff - Our summer program will be led by a trained educator. All of our staff is background checked, CPR certified and has degrees and experience in working with children, specifically in a classroom setting.
- Half Day Program | 9AM-12:30PM |
- 2 Days - $175 a month
- 3 Days - $300 a month
- 4 Days - $365 a month
- 5 Days - $425 a month
- Mid Day Program | 7AM-3:30PM |
- 2 Days - $275 a month
- 3 Days - $400 a month
- 4 Days - $500 a month
- 5 Days - $600 a month
Drop In Rates: $20 for Half Day; $30 for Mid Day
Registration Fee: $50 (Early March & April) $75 (After May 1st)
Preschool Program also available on the same campus through First Baptist School
Jennifer Smith at (626)332-5875
Please CLICK HERE to download and print the registration form